Development of Object Segmentation Technology for 3D Information
Develop object segmentation/detection methods for obtaining 3D information
PI: Truong Nguyen | International Partner: KETI
Please reference PDF here:
- Object segmentation based on contextual information and probabilistic models
- Feature fusion for object segmentation
- Target detection for obtaining 3D information
Example Image: 3D reconstruction example by object segmentation
Example Image: Object segmentation example using contextual information
- Lead Korea Organization: KETI
- US organization: CalIT2 – UCSD (Truong Nguyen, email@example.com, Serge Belongie firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PhD Students: Subarna Tripathi (email@example.com)
Truong Nguyen, Professor/Vice Chair, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Jacobs School of Engineering; Director, International Innovation Initiative (i3); Ph.D. 1989 from Caltech.
Image/video processing and communications; 3D video; wavelets and filter banks.