Depth Estimation for Multi-Array Cameras
Develop a robust algorithm to extract 3D depth information from a multi-array imager
PI: Truong Nguyen | International Partner: CoreLogic
Develop a robust algorithm to extract 3D depth information from a multi-array imager.
- Build depth map with low H/W cost (computation)
- Efficient 2D-3D conversion algorithm
- Lead Korea Organization: Corelogic
- US organization: CalIT2 – UCSD (Truong Nguyen firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PhD students: Zucheul Lee (email@example.com), Yeejin Leen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Truong Nguyen, Professor/Vice Chair, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Jacobs School of Engineering; Director, International Innovation Initiative (i3); Ph.D. 1989 from Caltech.
Image/video processing and communications; 3D video; wavelets and filter banks.