Government and NGOs
Why a governmental agency or non-governmental organization (NGO) may want to partner with i3:
- We tackle problems of global scope, and our researchers know that projects require interdisciplinary and international talent.
- Researchers in i3 are knowledgeable about worldwide research efforts and progress.
- Ideas can be inspired by or created in the U.S., but implemented first internationally.
- We can provide access to industry partners in California's most dynamic technology sectors.
- Government or NGOs can target funding to specific areas or UCSD faculty strengths
- Learn about the latest R&D from U.S. research institutions.
CURRENT GOVERNMENT OR NGO PARTICIPANTS:
Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea (MKE) http://english.mke.go.kr
Korea Evaluation Institute of Industry Technology (KEIT) http://www.keit.re.kr/eng/index.do
Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI) http://www.keti.re.kr/e-keti
CURRENT UCSD PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATORS FUNDED BY GOVERNMENT OR NGO PARTICIPANTS:
Thomas A. DeFanti
Contact us for more information on how your government agency or NGO could benefit from i3 collaboration.
Sign up for News + Events about i3.