Cloud-Based Stereo Camera Sensor
Development of cloud system based stereo camera sensor module and its applications for advanced robotic education curriculum
PI: Truong Nguyen | International Partner: KETI
- Development of stereo camera calibration system with user oriented GUI design
- Development of stereo camera image rectification algorithm with optimization DSP environment
- Development of stereo camera image depth matching algorithm with optimization DSP environment
- Lead Korea Organization: KETI
- US Organization: CalIT2 - UCSD (Truong Nguyen email@example.com)
- PhD students: Lee-Kang Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org), Haleh Azartash (email@example.com)
Truong Nguyen, Professor/Vice Chair, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Jacobs School of Engineering; Director, International Innovation Initiative (i3); Ph.D. 1989 from Caltech.
Image/video processing and communications; 3D video; wavelets and filter banks.